Monday, June 28, 2010

Actors I'd Most Like to Cast in My Next Movie

Not that it would ever actually happen, but if I could pick up a phone and attach any of these actors to my next project, I'd be a happy camper. 

Hey, I can dream can't I?!

Steve Buscemi

Don Cheadle

Toni Collete

Zooey Deschanel

Morgan Freeman

Paul Giamatti

Luis Guzman

Philip Seymour Hoffman

Holly Hunter

Jason Isaacs

Catherine Keener

Harvey Keitel

Laura Linney

William Macy

Frances McDormand

Ian McShane

Julianne Moore

Edward Norton

Gary Oldman

Edward James Olmos

Ellen Page

Clarke Peters

Lance Reddick

Tim Roth

Amy Ryan

Kevin Spacey

Harry Dean Stanton

Callie Thorne

Marisa Tomei

Stanley Tucci

Tom Wilkinson

Funny, these are almost all "character actors" - I guess I always pull for the underdog.
Plus they always get the best lines.

All bring incredible integrity, originality, presence and intensity to the screen.


  1. If you get anyone of them that would be a great accomplishment!

    Check out my Blog.

  2. I'm so sorry to see that Toni Collete got the teal-and-orange treatment.